We developed Atlasx to enable users quickly map and reporting process of ecosystems, contributing to a global effort to assess all ecosystems on Earth under the IUCN Red List of Ecosystems. The Remotes Sensing Toolkit has a simple workflow to allow you to find your region of interest, develop a training set to train the classifier, assess your results and download your data. Use the Atlasx user guide and tutorials to quickly get started with making maps with Atlasx.
1. Mapping a single wetland ecosystem PDF
2. Mapping agri-land cover change over a 4 month period PDF
1. Mapping a single wetland ecosystem YouTube
2. Mapping agri-land cover change over a 4 month period YouTube
3. Mapping forest inventory in Ontario YouTube