The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
Efficiency to Cover It All
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
Flexibility to Capture it All
Multiple Fixed-focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 s
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Support 24, 35, 50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km2 in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post processing by 20% to 50%.
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
Photogrammetry provide detailed insights onsite, so operators are informed to make critical decisions quickly.
You can also verify fieldwork quality by checking texture mesh and point cloud data after each flight.