The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
MULTIPLE FIXED-FOCUS LENS OPTIONS
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50 mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
SMART OBLIQUE CAPTURE
Cover 7.5 km2 in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post-processing by 20% to 50%.
SMART DATA MANAGEMENT
Your mission data management - streamlined.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files
- The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
- Matrice 300 RTK
A Return Will Not Be Accepted if:
- The refund was requested beyond 7 calendars days of delivery or the product was opened.
- Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Respective product has not been sent back to AirWrx 7 calendar days after refund confirmation from AirWrx.
- The date of activation exceeds 10 days after the date of delivery for manufacturing defect items.
- If the product is an activation code (DJI Care, DJI Care Refresh, Osmo Shield, Enterprise Shield, CinemaDNG or Apple ProRes License)
Note: AirWrx is a DJI Repair center and can support DJI customers fix or tune a DJI drone.
A Return Will Be Accepted If:
- Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, is unopened, has not been activated.
- Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- Opened and activated items will incure a 40% restocking fee, which will be applied at the time of the return.
For details on after-sales service policy, please visit https://www.dji.com/ca/service/policy
- Estimated delivery is 7-14 days ARO.
- Due to unknown shipping charges for foreign cutomers, the customer can provide us with a preferrred shipping provider and account number (opt. UPS, FedEx Exp, or DHL).