The Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. When used with Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Terra, the L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
Generate true-color point cloud models in real-time, or acquire 2 km2 of point cloud data in a single flight using the Livox frame Lidar module with a 70° FOV and a visible light camera with a 1-inch sensor.
Render centimeter-accurate reconstructions thanks to the high-accuracy IMU, a vision sensor for positioning accuracy, and the incorporation of GNSS data.
Ready When You Are
The IP44 rating allows the L1 to be operated in rainy or foggy environments. The Lidar module’s active scanning method enables you to fly at night.
LIVOX LIDAR MODULE
- Frame Lidar with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- Detection Range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx) / 190 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- Effective Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns
- Line Scan Mode and Non-repetitive Scan Mode
- 1-inch CMOS
- Mechanical Shutter
- Accuracy: 0.025° (roll/pitch) / 0.08° (yaw)
- Vision Sensor for Positioning Accuracy
- GNSS, IMU, RGB Data Fusion
RECREATE THE WORLD IN 3D POINT CLOUDS
- Point Cloud LiveView
- Measurement and Annotation
- One-stop Post-processing
- Matrice 300 RTK
A Return Will Not Be Accepted if:
- The refund was requested beyond 7 calendars days of delivery or the product was opened.
- Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Respective product has not been sent back to AirWrx 7 calendar days after refund confirmation from AirWrx.
- The date of activation exceeds 10 days after the date of delivery for manufacturing defect items.
- If the product is an activation code (DJI Care, DJI Care Refresh, Osmo Shield, Enterprise Shield, CinemaDNG or Apple ProRes License)
Note: AirWrx is a DJI Repair center and can support DJI customers fix or tune a DJI drone.
A Return Will Be Accepted If:
- Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, is unopened, has not been activated.
- Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- Opened and activated items will incure a 40% restocking fee, which will be applied at the time of the return.
For details on after-sales service policy, please visit https://www.dji.com/ca/service/policy
- Estimated delivery is 7-14 days ARO.
- Due to unknown shipping charges for foreign cutomers, the customer can provide us with a preferrred shipping provider and account number (opt. UPS, FedEx Exp, or DHL).