The DJI Zenmuse H20 is DJI's first hybrid sensor solution which consists of a 20 MP zoom camera with a 23X hybrid optical zoom, a 12 MP wide camera with a 1/2" CMOS sensor, and a laser rangefinder with up to a 3/4 mile range. The H20 is the ultimate match for the DJI Matrice 300 RTK. This triple sensor solution brings a whole new meaning to efficiency and its fully integrated design provides unprecedented aerial capabilities to a wide range of unmanned applications.
- Wide Camera: 12 MP 1/2.3" CMOS (24mm Focal Length, 82.9° DFOV)
- Zoom Camera: 20 MP 1/1.7" CMOS (23x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 200x max zoom)
- Laser RangeFinder: 3/4 mile (1200m) Range
The Zenmuse H20 empowers operators with high-magnification zoom once a target is recognized using the wide camera view/sensor. The laser rangefinder provides distance and location information of a subject which can be mission critical information in many applications such as search and rescue, inspection, and more.
Laser ranging can measure the distance of objects within the measurement range (up to 3/4 mile), and displays the distance from the aircraft, relative height and GPS position of the measured object.
Additional Features of the Zenmuse H20
- IP44 Rating
- -4°F to 122°F operating temperature
- Active image stabilization and EIS
- Night scene mode
Zenmuse H20 Intelligent Camera Functions
Click to Aim: No more having to waste time trying to use your gimbal yaw and tilt controls, simply double-click on the point of interest and your camera/gimbal will automatically move to the point of interest.
Smart Track: Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject’s dynamic location.
High-Res Grid Photo: This function allows you to take an overview photo using the wide camera sensor, and using the zoom camera, a set of 20 MP images will be captured of the grid area. This allows you to efficiently be able to observe a subject and easily be able to view the subject in greater detail.
Night Scene: This is a similar function to what we previously had on DJI's Zenmuse Z30 camera with IR cut. In Night Scene Mode you can simply turn on an IR filter on the zoom camera/sensor which provides great vision benefits in low-light environments.
- Estimated delivery is 7-14 days ARO.
- Due to unknown shipping charges for foreign cutomers, the customer can provide us with a preferrred shipping provider and account number (opt. UPS, FedEx Exp, or DHL).
A Return Will Not Be Accepted if:
- The refund was requested beyond 7 calendars days of delivery or the product was opened.
- Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
- Respective product has not been sent back to AirWrx 7 calendar days after refund confirmation from AirWrx.
- The date of activation exceeds 10 days after the date of delivery for manufacturing defect items.
- If the product is an activation code (DJI Care, DJI Care Refresh, Osmo Shield, Enterprise Shield, CinemaDNG or Apple ProRes License)
Note: AirWrx is a DJI Repair center and can support DJI customers fix or tune a DJI drone.
A Return Will Be Accepted If:
- Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, is unopened, has not been activated.
- Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- Opened and activated items will incure a 40% restocking fee, which will be applied at the time of the return.
For details on after-sales service policy, please visit https://www.dji.com/ca/service/policy