The Most Powerful Multispectral Sensor
Designed to meet the most demanding research and data sciences requirements, the 6X features 5 simultaneously-triggered, precision-filtered 3.2MP global-shutter imagers, and one 20.1MP RGB imager, each with a dedicated, high-quality optical path.
The 6X multispectral sensor provides you with cutting-edge crop health insights.
The 6X delivers science-grade multi-band and high-resolution visual band image products via a streamlined, easy-to-use, data processing workflow.
In a single pass, 6X generates the data necessary to produce the most commonly used, highest-value multispectral and visual brand products and analytical insights for seed performance, disease, weed pressure, nutrition, and yield estimation. It features 5 simultaneously triggered, precision-filtered 3.2MP global-shutter imagers, and one 20.1MP RGB imager, each with a dedicated, high-quality optical path. In the aggregate, the sensor produces 8 channels of image data, with fast frame rate performance and high radiometric accuracy.
Contact us for a quote.
Sentera 6X Multispectral Sensor
- Real-time onboard multi-layer image registration and advanced analytics
- Completely configurable image pipeline
- Immediate delivery of actionable data
- 5 frames per second sustained capture rate
- MAVLink compatible
- Simple integration to drone platforms
- Optional ambient color correction
- Optimal data products for manipulation and distribution